Nowhere is written about Jesus formal education (John 7:15), but He broke all scientific laws and principles of this world.
– Law of Flotation by walking on water (Matthew 14:22-33).
– Law of Gravitation by ascending to heaven (Acts 1:9-11).
2. CHEMISTRY – by changing water into wine (John 2:1-11).
3. ECONOMICS – by feeding thousands of people from five loaves of bread and two fish (Matthew 14:13-21).
4. BIOLOGY – He was conceived and born without original sin. Original sin is passed down from father (or mother) to child. Since Christ's Father is God Himself, there was no original sin to be passed down. God also withheld original sin from entering Christ in the womb. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit through the blessed virgin Mary's willing cooperation (Luke 1-2).
5. AWARDS and PRIZES – The first will be last and the last will be the first (Matthew 20:1-16).